Cheap Prefab Steel House Aircraft Hangar Warehouse Peb Steel Structure Building Price
Sandwich panel is a structure made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. This sandwich setup allows to achieve excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel: core takes the shear loads and creates a distance between the skins which take the in-plane stresses, one skin in tension, the other in compression. General information on sandwich panel structure, different sandwich core types available and the potential with respect to weight savings is available in the following reference.
1. Heat and sound insulation. Temperature suitable for PU ranges from -200 centigrade to 150 centigrade.
2. Good chemical resistance, waterproof, anti-corrosion, insect-free etc.
3. Advanced Tech: Automatic rolling machines make the whole process of manufacture effective.
4. Energy conservation, environmental protection, economical, heat insulting, good structure, easy-doing construction
5. Light weight enough to reduce building expense.
6. Time can be saved on a building project due to the simple installation
1. The industry factory premises, workshop & warehouse
2. The cold room,cold storage
3. Light steel housing, the original building sandwich room
4. Moving room
5. Various purification room, air conditioning room, etc
|Surface texture||Small wave, Flat, Embossment,Big rib|
|Thickness of steel plate||0.5-0.8mm|
|Heat insulating material||PU(Polyurethane)|
|Core material density||40-45kg/m3|
|Thickness of core material||40mm 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm|
|Color||white, whitegrey,red,sea blue etc.|
|Recommended coating||PVDF ,PE,HDP,SMP|
|Recommended plating||Hot-dip galvanized, Al-Zn coated|
Why choose Gnee
A better way to your new steel building
Top ten reasons to choose a Gnee steel building
1. Your building, your way –
from planning and design to installation and fit-out, or whichever stages you need.
2. A solid steel guarantee –
if anything’s wrong with our construction of your building – anything at all – we’ll fix it for you.
3. No hidden costs –
what we quote you is what you pay. Our process is so thorough that you’ll never be hit with hidden costs.
4. Fast return on investment –
our precision processes mean lower installation costs, structures with low wastage and short on-site construction times.
5. Highly cost effective –
our thorough planning, streamlined systems and supply chain ensure cost efficiencies throughout.
6. One point of contact –
a dedicated project manager who’ll oversee everything from start to finish.
7. You’re in safe hands –
health and safety is a top priority. We hold CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) and SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services) accreditation.
8. Steel is 100% sustainable –
plus at least 40% of steel used in the construction of your building will be recycled. At Gnee, we also recycle all waste steel – as well as other recyclable materials.
9. Full CE Marking –
peace of mind that your steel building will be legally compliant as it’s fully CE-marked.
10. Less maintenance to do –
our solution will keep your building looking good for longer.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Kelly Zhang|
|Tel :||+86 15824687445|