January 11, 2023
Pure titanium mechanical strength is similar to steel, twice as large as aluminum, five times larger than magnesium. Titanium is resistant to high temperatures, with a melting point of 1942K, nearly 1000K higher than gold, and nearly 500K higher than steel.
|Material||Pure Titanium and alloy|
|Grade||GR1 GR2 GR3 GR4 GR5 GR7 GR9 GR12|
|Standard||GB,ASTM, BS, BSW, ISO ASTM B863 ASTM B348 ASTM F67 ASTM F136|
|Process||Bar billets-hot rolling-drawing-annealing-strength-pickling|
|Surface||Polishing, picking, acid washed, black oxide|
|Type||Straight , spool ,coil|
|Application||Welded wire, welded wire, glasses etc|
1. Good Quality + Best Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service
2. All of products are produce by our professional workman and high work effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
3. As your request to check best freight and make invoice to you
4. Check quality again, ans send out to you at 3-5 days.
5. Emails you Tracking No, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you
|Contact Person :||Ms. Kelly Zhang|