February 23, 2023
Stainless steel foil is mainly made of stainless steel. It is a combination of different metals like iron, chromium and nickel. The shape and thickness of the foil depend on the purpose it is used for. The manufacturing process of stainless steel foil is complex and it requires precision and attention to detail.
Finish of food grade stainless steel foil
• No.1 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel foil
• 2D Cold Rolled Stainless Steel foil
• 2B Cold Rolled Stainless Steel foil
• BA Cold Rolled Stainless Steel foil
• Brushed (No.3/No.4/No.5/No.5), Scotch Brite and Hairline Finish Stainless Steel foil
• Mirror polished
Stainless steel foil (coils/strips) made in China
We can make strips as thin as 0.010mm
with a guaranteed precision thickness of ±1~3μm.
All our stainless steel product grades are available,
for example, 201,301 ,304, 316, 316L, 430 and 631.
We also can customize the thickness, width, surface finishing, hardness
and other specifications according to your needs. Please feel free to contact us.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Kelly Zhang|