March 8, 2023
Titanium is considered a rare metal due to its scattered presence in nature and the difficulty of extracting it. However, it is relatively abundant, ranking tenth among all elements. The main ores of titanium are ilmenite and rutile, which are widely distributed in the earth's crust and lithosphere.
|Titanium Plate Heat Exchanger|
|Grades||Standard||Status||Size(mm)||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Erichsen Number|
1) Over 10 years experience in steel industry.
2) Raw material checked,with good quality supplier.
3) Well stocked,professional service team.
4) Strict quality control in the production process.
5) Experienced technicians and engineers can meet the various needs of customers.
6) Before packing all products are cleaned and inspected.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Kelly Zhang|